Simple to setup and operate, this Time and Attendance Terminal provides all the basic Time Recorder functionality in an attractive and cost-efficient package. The TR510 is extremely easy to use. The User only needs to push the appropriate button (IN or OUT) and read his/her ID-card to register. A new database record is created every time an ID-card is read. Each record contains the date and time of its creation, the ID-code of the User card that was used, and the related event (IN or OUT). All records are kept in the TR510
- Two buttons for clocking IN and OUT
- Bright, high-contrast LED display shows time of day, last four digits of the User Card
- Built-in Magnetic Card, RFID, or Barcode reader
- Approximately 8200 records storage capacity
- Advanced memory protection and recovery mechanism for increased reliability
- Dual RS232 and RS485 interface for single or multi-terminal communications
- Convenient Machine Number setup feature using IN and OUT buttons simplifies multi-terminal instalation process
- Built-in relay for external ring (bell) control, Daily bell schedule of up to 32 different entries.
- Wall-mount (default) or desktop operation with excellent viewing angle in both positions
- Firmware Management Mode (FMM) for easy internal firmware upgrades.
- Built-in self-test for quick hardware check-ups
- Several exterior finishes available (contact GIGA-TMS for details)
- TR510 Control Center software included with every Terminal